Saturday, February 1, 2014

How To Get Rid Of Blackheads Naturally


Blackheads are the worst. Absolute worst. I've battled blackheads on my nose since I was a teenager. I have tried painful strips, scratching them off my nose (ouch!), cleansing my face to death, you name it, I've tried it. I felt like everyone could see the blackheads on my nose and thought my face was dirty. No amount of washing my face would get rid of the blackheads. So, you know I was over joyed when I I found 3 solutions for the blackheads on my nose, that actually worked and are painless.

What are blackheads? Blackheads are clogged hair follicles. Usually, the "clog" comes from skin debris, excess oil/sebum, and bacteria.

Here are the 3 ways that worked for me to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. These tips may also work for blackheads in other areas of your body.

Activated Charcoal- I started using handmade soap made with charcoal and the charcoal sucked the excess oil and dirt right out of my pores. You want the soap to be gentle, especially on sensitive skin and can be used daily. Charcoal soap usually costs $6-8.



Bentonite Clay Masks- Bentonite clay is a must have in any skin care regimen. Bentonite clay provides a deep pore cleansing, you can feel the mask tighten on your face and suck out all the dirt. It isn't as gentle as the charcoal soap but, it gets the job done and done well. You can purchase bentonite clay for about $8-10 a jar (1 lb.) on Amazon.

Facial mask Recipe:
4-5 Tablespoons Bentonite Clay
1/4 Teaspoon Charcoal Powder
2-3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar (if your skin is extremely sensitive, use water)

Mix into a paste, add more water if needed. Add liquid little by little until paste is the consistency of pancake batter.

Rub mixture over entire face and let sit for 15-20 minutes.

Rinse off carefully. Do not rub or peel of the mask, unless you want bright red irritated face.

So with washing my face everyday with charcoal soap and using the bentonite clay mask once a week, I have been able to completely rid my nose of blackheads!

Do you have blackheads? What have you tried that works?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. 1. No spam. 2. Be respectful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...