Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mind Right Monday...on a Tuesday



I've been meaning to participate in Mind Right Monday for months weeks. This post is a day late but, I will be on time next week.

My goals for the week are:

  • Get organized. 
  • Stay organized. I need to use my planner every. single. day. 
  • Plan out my schedule a bit better. 
  • Write 1 more blog post for this week.
  • Get my 5 yr old all caught up with her homeschooling. 
  • Get 10 designs done for my husbands business.
  • Get all the soap needed for this week made or cut or photographed and on to the website
I am grateful for:
  • Food. Seriously. 
  • My 5 yr old getting over her sinus infection.
  • My children learning to play together without fighting and arguing every 5 mins.
  • My husband being able to be home in the evenings while I work. 
  • My 1 yr old teething and wanting to cuddle. (Teething is a pain but, I do love her hugs.)
  • My friends. 
  • My friends and their jokes. 




 photo blogsignature1_zpsaa547a94.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. 1. No spam. 2. Be respectful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...